Chemis Plastic Screw and Spring
- Continuous use temperature: 1500℃
Ceramic is widely used as general ceramics in large machinery parts and precision machinery parts due to its abrasion resistance, very high hardness and stable dimension. In addition, it can be glued to metals with heat treatment. Also, it is widely used in semiconductor equipments due to excellent corrosion resistance and absence of out gas in high temperature gases.
- Please use torque driver or torque wrench for fastening. Recommended fastening torque is 50% of breaking torque value under actual use conditions.
- Since heat resistance and chemical resistance changes according to use conditions, ensure to test under actual use conditions beforehand.
- Discoloration to some extent may occur depending on lot and various conditions.
- Size available in stock, configuration and manufacturers of raw materials used may change without any notice.
PDF Catalog Download
For more information, please click here and download PDF Catalogue
We look forward to assisting you. Feel free to contact us by filling the form below.
If you have files to be attached, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com