Chemis Plastic Screw and Spring
- Continuous use temperature: 115℃
- Flammability: UL94 V-2
PC (polycarbonate) is a non-crystalline engineering plastic. It has excellent impact resistance and balanced mechanical properties and electrical properties.
Moreover, because it is transparent and self extinguishing, it is used in wide range of fields such as electrical and electronic area, auto mobiles and medical.
- Values in the table are for reference purpose only, and they are not guaranteed values.
- Please use torque driver or torque wrench for fastening. Recommended fastening torque is 50% of breaking torque value under actual use conditions.
- Since heat resistance and chemical resistance changes according to use conditions, ensure to test under actual use conditions beforehand.
- Black spots (sludge) may appear on the external surface. However, this has no impact on performance.
- Gate residue of screw head is 0.2mm or less.
- Discoloration to some extent may occur depending on lot and various conditions.
- Size available in stock, configuration and manufacturers of raw materials used may change without any notice.
PDF Catalog Download
For more information, please click here and download PDF Catalogue
We look forward to assisting you. Feel free to contact us by filling the form below.
If you have files to be attached, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org