Chemis Plastic Screw and Spring
- Continuous use temperature: 260℃
- Flammability: UL94V-0
PFA is a thermoplastic fluoro resin with excellent chemical, electrical and machine charac- teristics. Chemically it is a highly stable material and it is not affected by most of the chemicals. It is the most suitable material for semiconductor industry where periodic exposure to highly active chemicals is required.
- Values in the table are for reference purpose only, and they are not guaranteed values.
- Please use torque driver or torque wrench for fastening. Recommended fastening torque is 50% of breaking torque value under actual use conditions.
- Since heat resistance and chemical resistance changes according to use conditions, ensure to test under actual use conditions beforehand.
- Since pitch misalignment of screw may occur during molding, use it in combination with the nut made of same material.(If nut is not used, ensure that clearance with screw is 21 mm or more)
- Black spots (sludge) may appear on the external surface. However, this has no impact on performance.
- Gate residue of screw head is 0.2mm or less.
- Discoloration to some extent may occur depending on lot and various conditions.
- Size available in stock, configuration and manufacturers of raw materials used may change without any notice.
PDF Catalog Download
For more information, please click here and download PDF Catalogue
We look forward to assisting you. Feel free to contact us by filling the form below.
If you have files to be attached, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org