Chemis Plastic Screw and Spring
- Continuous use temperature: 260℃
- Flammability: UL94V-0
PTFE is a key resin in fluorine series of resins. It is inactive to most of the chemicals and solvents. In addition, it can be widely used in the fields of chemical, electrical, mechanical and aviation due to its excellent electrical characteristics, nonadhesiveness and lubricating properties.
- Values provided in the table are for reference purpose only, and they are not guaranteed values.
- Please use torque driver or torque wrench for fastening. Recommended fastening torque is 50% of breaking torque value under actual use conditions.
- Since heat resistance and chemical resistance changes according to use conditions, ensure to test under actual use conditions beforehand.
- Discoloration to some extent may occur depending on lot and various conditions.
- Size available in stock, configuration and manufacturers of raw materials used may change without any notice.
- Washer may scrape a little bit.
PDF Catalog Download
For more information, please click here and download PDF Catalogue
We look forward to assisting you. Feel free to contact us by filling the form below.
If you have files to be attached, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com