Chemis Plastic Screw and Spring
- Continuous use temperature 150℃
- Flammability UL94 HB
RENY is a crystalline engineering plastic re-inforced with 50% glass fiber with polyamide MXD6 as the base polymer. Among all plastics, it has the highest strength and coefficient of elasticity. Moreover, due to its excellent oil resistance and heat resistance, it is used in transportation machinery parts such as automobiles, general machinery, precision machin- ery parts, electrical and electronic equipments parts and civil engineering and construction material in place of metals.
- Values in the table are for reference purpose only, and they are not guaranteed values.
- Please use torque driver or torque wrench for fastening. Recommended fastening torque is 50% of breaking torque value under actual use conditions.
- Since heat resistance and chemical resistance changes according to use conditions, ensure to test under actual use conditions beforehand.
- Black spots (sludge) may appear on the external surface. However, this has no impact on performance.
- Gate residue of screw head is 0.2mm or less.
- Take sufficient factor of safety when designing as fiber reinforced screws have large variation in fracture strength (±15%).
- Discoloration to some extent may occur depending on lot and various conditions.
- Size available in stock, configuration and manufacturers of raw materials used may change without any notice.
PDF Catalog Download
For more information, please click here and download PDF Catalogue
We look forward to assisting you. Feel free to contact us by filling the form below.
If you have files to be attached, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org